Nordic Online Content Intern
Houzz is looking for a Swedish or Danish speaking intelligent, hard working, organized intern to join our Nordic content team. Houzz is the world’s biggest online platform for interior design, architecture and remodelling, with over 40 million unique users every month. The individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the Internship having gained experience in various aspects of content management, quality assurance, and in working at one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We have a small, tightly knit team, and are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with a team. We are looking for a native Swedish or Danish candidate, who is comfortable with reading both languages. The internship is based in London.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Collaborate with cross-functional, product-oriented teams
- Review incoming photos and identify styles and materials
- Assist in the quality assurance of platform performance and functionality
- Provide support to the social media teams in Sweden or Denmark
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must be proactive, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Have an interest in working in a start-up and building a brand in a new market
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be tech-savvy and a quick learner
- Have experience in production and content management
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish and English languages
- A strong interest in architecture and interior design knowledge is a plus